To make this all you need is
- 8oz cream cheese (softened)
- 8 TBL spoons of butter (softened)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract 1 TBL spoon
It is important that your cream cheese and butter are softened for this. Once they are all you need to do is
- Combine cream cheese and butter using a mixer.
- Pour in vanilla
- Mix in powdered sugar one cup at a time.
If after 3 cups your icing is not thick enough you can add more powdered sugar. Keep in mind once the icing is refrigerated it will thicken.