These turkey burgers are simple and make a weekly appearance in my diet. I have learned how to spruce them up a little since I first started making them.
- Ground Turkey
- Worcestershire sauce
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Ghost pepper sauce
- Goat cheese
I marinate my turkey for a few hours in the Worcestershire sauce garlic powder and onion powder.While the turkey is marinating it is a good time to go ahead and make our sauce.
For the sauce we take need to warm our goat cheese up. About 20 seconds in the microwave will do. I recommend warming in a dish that can also be refrigerated with a top. Once you warm the goat cheese you can add a few drops of your ghost pepper sauce now.
Time to cook our turkey.
- Patty out into 4 burgers
- Set your burner to medium heat
- Cook burgers until internal temperature is 165.
- Don’t forget to flip!
Last thing to cook is the onion!!
- Slice onions about a cm thick.
- Season with onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper
- Put onions in the pan you cooked your turkey in.
- Fry until they are to your liking.