Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies?they are delicious and melt in your mouth you can’t go wrong.
- 1stick or 8 TBL spoons of unsalted butter
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 TBL spoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Brown butter – see note after steps
- Mix both sugars together in bowl
- Add Salt and baking powder
- Add vanilla and egg beat till smooth
- Add in butter once cooled
- Add flour and chocolate chips
- Bake at 350⁰ F for 13 minutes
- When browning butter cut into 1 inch pieces heat on medium stirring occasionally you don’t want it to boil. Once you see brown specs at the bottom of the pot take off heat and let cool.
- Make sure your butter is cool so it doesn’t cook the egg when combining.